Monday, March 07, 2005

Do the work and shut up

In PRFuel, Ben Silverman points his blog readers to a Washington Post’s article about a small American PR firm that came under fire for boasting about its work in the Ukrainian election. That earned the Web-builders a strong reaction from the Russian media and the displeasure of their client, the Global Fairness Initiative.

As Mr. Silverman reminds us, boasting about your accomplishments without the client’s approval is a no-no in this business.

There is something more to this story though, and that’s the Global Fairness Initiative’s outraged claim that the site "had nothing to do with the election".

That’s strange… The main page has a "The Orange Revolution" button on it (in large orange letters no less). Click on it and you’ll see an endorsement of everything the main opposition party was standing for.

Okay, let’s do a little journalism of our own. I’ll write to the Global Fairness Initiative and see how they spin that one. I’ll keep you informed.

4 Comments:

Blogger grape-koolaide said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
It may look like it was hard work, but my national cash advance blog was simple.

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If You are Tired of NOT getting anywhere in Life. not being able to accomplish what it is out of life you want to. Ive been there and I still have my ups and downs in life but they don't seem to be the same downs, there are more ups in my life. I wrote a book on spiritual self improvement . It is to the point on what you need to do to change your life. I wont make this real long.. If you need to make more money .. have a better relationship with someone or your just tired of the same old you.. then visit us at http://startlivingyourdreamstoday.com and find out more about spiritual self improvement

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Money is good for nothing unless you know the value of it by experience...P.T. Barnum

A Penny Saved Is a Penny Earned... Ben Franklin..

I hope You enjoy these quotes and if you want to learn more go to california home equity loans

4:01 AM  
Blogger answer-man said...

ps I'm having a little trouble sending comments so if I do it twice please excuse me and I apologize.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home