Friday, July 16, 2004

Back from the grave

Hi everyone.
 
I’m back to blogging after a few weeks of intense work, being sick and some rather demanding extra-professional activities.
 
The Global PR Blog Week 1.0 is turning out to be a very interesting event, with PR pros with various backgrounds offering advice and experiences. I'll file my own contribution later today.
 
Some posters put in extra effort and conducted interviews, including one with Jay Rozen on participatory journalism and transparency. Read all the way to the bottom: the reactions to the interview are nearly as interresting as Rozen’s comments.

Thanks to those who wrote to offer comments on the blog. Feel free to use the Comments function, people.

1 Comments:

Blogger didnt-do-it said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Once you sign on, check for my same day cash advance blog.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home