Sunday, June 06, 2004

Summer reading

I just purchased Smoke & Mirrors - The Canadian Tobacco War, by activist Rob Cunningham. Okay, so I'm eight years out of date on my reading... Those years have been busy ones!

It looks like an excellent account of the public relations war between activists and the tobacco industry, which the good guys mostly won after a long and hard fight. I did enjoy similar books tremendously (see below), so I look forward to sitting down with that one. I'll do a complete report when I'm done.

Suggested reading

Where on Earth are we going, Maurice Strong
2030 - Confronting Thermageddon in Our Lifetime, Robert Hunter
Montfort: La lutte d'un peuple, Michel Gratton
Carbon Wars - Global Warming and the End of the Oil Era, Jeremy Leggett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home